Today, more than ever, microscopy depends on powerful software for microscope hardware peripherals control and image analysis.
This software must be user friendly yet be able to execute common microscope image acquisition strategies such as time-lapse, multi-channel imaging, and z-stacks. It also must be able to perform complex analysis routines such as quantitation and 3D and 4D visualization and analysis.
Chrysalis Innovations is proud to partner with these fine software companies to bring you the best in Imaging Software!
Mediacybernetics - From Images to Answers
Mediacybernetics develops image analysis software used in scientific industries and applications such as cell biology, failure analysis, forensics, genomics/proteomics, materials analysis, microscopy, neuroscience, pathology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor inspection and quality assurance.
Founded in 1981, Media Cybernetics helps individuals and organizations extract and mine knowledge from images through world-renowned software for image capture, processing, analysis, display, and management. Our products simplify and enhance image-based data collection and analysis for those who wish to increase accuracy and automate research, development, and quality processes.
Our experienced software professionals work closely with instrumentation manufacturers to produce advanced drivers for cameras, frame grabbers, XYZ components, filters, shutters and other imaging peripherals. Rigorous quality control standards and processes are in place to ensure functional and reliable hardware control.
MEDIACYBERNETICS FEATURED PRODUCTS
- "NEW" Image-Pro Premier (32 and 64-bit) software offers analysis tools for image acquisition, automated counting & sorting, automated measurements, object tracking, macro customization, filters,downloadable apps and more.
- Image-Pro Plus 7.0 (32 and 64-bit) software for those who need support for Image-Pro Plus macros, microscope and stage control or 3D measurements.
- Autoquant X3 Advanced Image Deconvolution and 3D Visualization Software for Life Science Researchers. Microscopy experts worldwide trust AutoQuant for the accuracy and beauty of its stunning quantitative results, while newcomers to the product love the user-friendly workflow and intuitive interface.
- Gel Pro Analyzer and Array Pro Analyzer are advanced software package to extract valuable quantitative and qualitative information from gels, blots, colonies and microarrays.
→ view Image Pro Premier datasheet
→ view Autoquant X3 datasheet
MetaMorph Microscopy Automation & Image Analysis Software
by Molecular Devices
MetaMorph Microscopy Automation & Image Analysis Software is the industry standard for automated microscope acquisition, device control, and image analysis, bringing microscopists greater understanding of cell morphology, function, and behavior for over 25 years. It is the ideal "glue" for easily integrating dissimilar fluorescent microscope hardware and peripherals into a signle custom workstation, while providing all the tools needed to perform meaningful analysis of acquired images. The software offers many user-friendly application modules for biology-specific analysis such as cell signaling, cell counting, and protein expression.
MetaMorph Microscopy Automation & Image Analysis Software Series includes MetaMorph, MetaFluor, MetaVue and MetaMorph Super-Resolution System.
- METAMORPH Imaging System - Combining the most flexible and powerful tools for image acquisition, processing, and analysis, MetaMorph Imaging System offers a complete solution for even the most demanding live-cell imaging needs including Acquisition & Device Control, Image Display & Processing, Image Analysis and Customization.
- METAFLUOR Imaging System - Software for Fluorescence Ration Imagingdesigned for dual-wavelength intracellular ion measurements. The system provides simultaneous display of the raw data, ratio image, graphs of intensities, ratios and ion concentrations, and a non-ratiometric image such as a brightfield or phase-contrast image. Two different ratiometric indicators can be imaged and measured simultaneously.
- METAVUE Imaging System - The MetaVue Imaging System is the cost-effective solution for basic imaging applications such as digital photography, multi-wavelength fluorescence, image processing and image analysis. MetaVue is a simple, easy-to-use system for acquiring and processing images, performing graphics functions, and archiving and retrieving images.
- METAMORPH Super Resolution System - Real-time super resoution image processing supported by GPU hardware acceleration. Resolve sub-cellular objects as small as 20 nm spatially and 40 nm axially.
Huygens 4.2 Release (Spring 2012)
Scientific Volume Imaging is well-known for its 3D Huygens Deconvolution and Analysis Software. The Huygens image processing packages include capabilities for deconvolution, interactive analysis and volume visualization of 2D, 3D, multi-channel and time series images from fluorescence microscopes.
The software suite includes Huygens Essential, Huygens Professional and Huygens Core packages and various modules to make the analysis completely customizable for your applications!
EMAIL US TO GET A FREE TRIAL OR REQUEST A QUOTE!
Want to see the power of deconvolution on your images? Send a TIFF image with its meta data to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do the processing and provide a webinar to show you how we did it for free.
- Deconvolution of STED datasets.
- Extended LIF file reader with STED parameters.
- New option in the Object Stabilizer to stabilize raw STED data.
- Batch Processor and the Deconvolution Wizard offer option to stabilize STED raw data.
- PSF Distiller supports STED data and also estimates STED parameters.
- Colocalization Analyzer
- New Hot Pixel Remover tool
- Object Tracker/Stabilizer
- Object Analyzer